
So Lady's of the blog...
Today I got a new eharmony match. I did not think anything could top the first one I posted..and as much as I still think that one is still holding the top position, this is a close second. I wonder what this guy is thinking...my match is the one on the right...although I think he is already matched with the fellow in this pic....hahahah Can you believe this...dating in LA...such a joy. haha
Do you know where I can pick up one of those tracksuits? I bet even Sue Sylvester doesn't have one in pink.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA I know...Do you think they are at cheerleading camp...? haha maybe trying out for the Cheerios...?
ReplyDeleteMaybe :-) I wish the picture was a little bigger so I could tell what kind of event they were attending...I am curious as to the poster in the back right corner and that orange drape on the bottom left corner...Is that someone's dress??...Hmmm
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's some kind of weird religious revival meeting. All I can say is....pink is NOT his color. Baby pink at that!
ReplyDelete