
So,
I have not posted an eharmony match of the day in quite sometime..It has been pretty hard to beat the last two. However, I got this fine fellow the other day that I thought was worthy of the blog. I know that most of you out there are in relationships..and maybe sometimes think back to the days of single life and reminisce on the fun times you all had...but whenever you think you are missing out on something just take a look at this mans face and I am sure it will snap you out of it!! This is whats out there in the greater Los Angeles area!
haha, in all honesty being single really is not that bad..its actually quite fun..I am just having fun with this.
Grrrr..he is one sexy beast!
ReplyDeleteLOL at least he has a sense of humor no? it almost looks like hes standing in front of a classroom. is he a teacher?
ReplyDeleteUm, if I had a teacher like this I would be scared. VERY SCARED.
ReplyDelete