Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Present of the Day

So today I came home and there was a package for me!!!

I love surprise presents!!!

And such a pretty little card that looks like a dove! Marcus thought it looked like a seahorse. Okay, he is really weird (and possibly blind?)

Carefully cutting the ribbon of the package....

OMG! Such a pretty painting!!! By my wonderful sister Joanna! SOOOOOO CUTE!

Thanks JO!!!! This is so awesome. We just have to find a fantastic place to put it now! We'll have to get ANOTHER bookshelf to put it on! :-) Love ya!!! xoxoxo




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable post!!! Your are most welcome....But I have to say....

    GIFTS WRAPPED IN RED PAPER WITH REINDEERS ON IT & GOLD RIBBONS = DO NOT OPEN UNTIL AT LEAST DECEMBER 24 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whoops! I couldn't resist, I just COULDN'T RESIST! For some reason in my family that's not implied. Next time put a BIG POST-IT ON IT THAT SAYS "DO NOT OPEN". Haha...we love love love it though! Glad you liked the post! We LOVE the painting!

    ReplyDelete