Hi folks! So since I was car-less on Saturday and did not want to spend the whole day sitting at home (and feeling sorry for myself), I decided to go to work with Dear Husband in Pasadena and entertain myself with some shopping while he worked! Of course I had to make the 1.3 mile trek from his work to the nearest Anthropologie and this is what I picked up:
Je Nais Sais Scarf Tee - also on sale! I love the attached scarf, it really dresses up an otherwise plain tee...and it is super soft and the berry color is so pretty!
Maryam Tank - not on sale....but I've been trying to find it everywhere in the sand color and in my size! This will be really cute layered under a cardi and with skinny jeans! Score!And the best part, because I had a couple of gift cards, I only had to pay $28 out of pocket! Wahoo! :-) Now that was a great day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment