Monday, July 11, 2011

Shoes of the Day

Hi folks! Well, now that the Royals have swept through Southern California, it's time to move on to a more important topic: Shoes.

Exibit A: The lovely Duchess who everyone raves about, style-wise, is actually quite boring in her selections. Sure, everything looks great on her, but if you were tall and skinny like a hanger, everything would look great on you too! I would like to point out her shoes. They are navy, they are heels, and let me tell you, they are BORING.
Exhibit B: Poetic License brand shoes, my new favorite, hail from Kate's motherland...London! And let me tell you, their shoes are cute, cute, cute. Funky but still classy, and very comfortable. I can definitely attest to that. I bought a pair for Portia's wedding and I danced all night in them. Even did the Soul Train!

So dear Kate, please take a look at the personalized selection I have picked out for you:




Poetic License "Exclusive Delight" $98 - Kate, you would look delightful wearing these to a garden party, or do I even dare say, a baby shower (for yourself?). You can pair these with yet another boring chiffon number you are so fond of and it would instantly make it un-boring! Take my advice Kate, you won't be sorry!


Poetic License "London Calling" $98 - That's right Kate, London is CALLING (BEGGING!) you to try these puppies on. These would look so cute with some nice opaque tights and a cute wooly skirt. Definitely the kind of outfit you would wear in the bitter hinterlands that you and Wills reside in, n'est-ce pa?


Poetic License "Charm School" $98 - Okay, so we know that you have already charmed the UK, Canada, and the USA. So you probably don't need to go to charm school. But you DO need to wear these heels! They are too cute, the dots, the embellishments, the gems. I'm telling you, DO IT. Granted, they are not exactly your "style" but I think your style needs a bit of transformation.


Finally, if you so desire to partake in the above, Endless is having a fall preview sale where you get $20 off any purchase of $80 or more. Not that you really need a sale. Your pantyhose probably costs $80 alone.


Have a great Monday!









2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! With a budget like hers, she can afford to be a little more adventurous. Do it for the people, KATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. So many pretty pretty shoes! I want, i want!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete