So I'm a sucker for a couple of things:
-
Heels with a little platform
-
Brown shoes
-
Mary-Janes
-
Bows
Everything the Bowed Lacerta Mary-Janes have to offer! These beauties just popped up on the Anthropologie website although the Anthro-blogosphere has been buzzing about them for a couple of weeks now. I tried to resist but the sucker in my won out and these lovely soles are MINE! I did rationalize by returning a couple of sale items that I was "meh" about and then Anthro took off 10% for "damage". It wasn't really truly damage....one of the toes had a tiny darker spot of dye on the leather
and being the picky person I am I asked for another pair but I got the LAST pair in my size so the lovely Sales Associate offered me 10% off. Which was nice of her. Yay! Can't wait to wear these come fall with jeans, skirts, dresses, etc, etc....gonna wear these so much that the CPW (cost-per-wear) becomes pennies! :-)
and being the picky person I am I asked for another pair but I got the LAST pair in my size so the lovely Sales Associate offered me 10% off. Which was nice of her. Yay! Can't wait to wear these come fall with jeans, skirts, dresses, etc, etc....gonna wear these so much that the CPW (cost-per-wear) becomes pennies! :-)

I LOVE those shoes too! I hope they go on sale soon so I can make them mine!
ReplyDeleteI adore those shoes!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com