Good morning! Hopefully everyone had a nice weekend! It's been a while since we've done "Puppy of the Day"...this little guy is borrowed from Daily Puppy and his name is Nate and he is a Border Collie. I really adore Border Collies and let me tell you why:
First, look at this adorable face! Those sparkling eyes, the lolling tongue. Doesn't he look energetic and full of fun?
Second, growing up, my best friend Joanna had a Border Collie named Bandit. Because I didn't have a dog in my family, I used to like to pretend that Bandit was mine. And one weekend, I got to dog-sit Bandit and it was a lot of fun.....we took walks, watched TV together, read together. Bandit was a good dog and he lived a good life.
Third....what is there NOT to love about Border Collies! They are adorable, friendly, hardworking canines!Long Live the Border Collies!
No comments:
Post a Comment