Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding of the Day



Well, the day has finally come! Congrats to William and Kate....the future of the British monarchy and the best looking royals I have ever seen (Kate more so than Will of course). In honor of this momentus day, I have put together a collection of ahem, interesting William and Kate memorabila.....




First, we have nail tips. Yep, you read right, NAIL TIPS. Aka, fake nails. Plastic fake nails of the lovely couple that you can use to adorn your own little nails. This is no joke.




Some lovely granny out there knitted these cute (but a little creepy) William and Kate dolls. Loveable, soft, and watch out, they can't close their eyes so they will stare at your FOREVER. But that's what you really want, right?










Boy, oh boy...the coveted William and Kate Wedding Invitation Necklace....customizable with YOUR lovely name of course. Who wouldn't want to wear this around their neck? I mean really.....













Let William and Kate dangle from your ears with this pair of William and Kate earrings! Maybe they will whisper sweet nothings in your ear as well. LOL.















This is interesting, it is a wire accessory with William and Kate's name on it. For decoration on your wall, wedding cake (their wedding cake?) or even Christmas tree. Heck, they should make the sucker light up and then you can hang it in your window for all to see!

















Aww, and the lovely little William and Kate Cupcake Toppers! That's right, if you prefer cupcakes to a cake, you can ditch the dragon thingie above and get these. Will you be Team Will or Team Kate?





















And finally, this darling little coffee (or tea) cozy...I can picture a petite little British granny sitting in her cottage in Bucklebury (where Kate is from!) knitting this little thing!






That's all I have for you today! Back to my TV and watching a non-stop loop of ROYAL WEDDING MADNESS!




Cheers and Long Live Wills & Kate!!!

















2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the wedding but not that much... Crazy some of the things people come up with!

    ReplyDelete