Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tea of the Day

Good Hump Day!


So every morning at work I start off with a hot cup of tea. Our office stocks Bigelow teas which usually I am "eh" about. But recently they began stocking the Bigelow Green Tea with POMEGRANATE. MMM, highly recommend, it's a good one! I feel like sometimes with Green Tea, you get too much of a grassy/plant-y flavor. Well, the pomegranate in this really eliminates that!

Besides, pomegranate is super good for you! Here are some interesting facts about pomegranate:



  • It is native to Persia


  • It contains Vitamin C and B-5


  • Is a main "character" in the Greek myth of Persephone


  • It's traditional to eat it during Rosh Hashana


  • A Pomegrante Festival is held annually in Azerbaijan


  • In Vietnamese culture, it is the symbol of summer

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment