Happy Thursday! So I got into my car and started driving to work and it started RAINING. Boo. I forgot my umbrella at home. But at least I didn't do anything interesting to my hair (it's in a braid) because I'm sure the rain would have messed up all my hard work!
In honor of the rain today, I found some cool umbrellas to share!
First, we start with the Rain Parade Mini Umbrellas $32 by FredFlare. These lovely ladies are super cute open and closed. I like the mint green Asian looking one myself!
Check out Japan's Keio University doctoral student Takashi Matsumoto displays the prototype model of an internet browsing umbrella called "Pileus". Crazy! I don't know how safe an internet browsing umbrella would be....I bet you would inadverdantly step into too many puddles while you are busy checking your email. Haha.
April showers bring May flowers! I love this one, it's called White Daisy (duh) and you can get it at Umbrella Haven.
And finally, Goggle Umbrellas that give you full coverage and you can also see where you are going! Buy this at 25 to Go.
That's it for today! Stay dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment