Monday, August 9, 2010

EHARMONY MATCH OF THE DAY


Hello all you ladies out there....


As many of you know I have been a single lady for quite some time now...because of this I decided to join eharmony and see what was out there. I thought that maybe I would get lucky and meet a lawyer who just does not have time to date, or maybe even a Vet who is too busy saving puppies to find love....heck you never know. Alas I get matched with this fellow....not to be rude but really......Is this what my future holds..??? I am not mean person, but I could not help but laugh when I saw this, it was his profile pic!

3 comments:

  1. This should be titled "The Funniest Post of the Day". Courtney, I have met you in person, and I am 100% this is NOT what you future holds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg omg omg.....Courtney I am sitting here dying of laughter.....this is the most hilarious post ever! I mean, I know it's what's inside that counts but.....whoa! EHarmony must be off it's rocker because I don't see how in any shape way or form that you and this dude have anything in common! I mean.....look at his clothes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glacé he could be considered a leprechaun? There's something in common. They prob matched you because they saw your Halloween costume from last year!

    ReplyDelete