Friday, August 6, 2010

Weird Shoe of the Day


I saw these shoes while looking for a pair of new flats... They are Marc Jacobs (which I usually like) but what the heck is this?? I am not sure if you name it and take it on walks or wear it as footwear....I love animals but if I ever wear them like this on my feet please stop me. This is like taking a pair of kids slippers and charging $230 for them!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is really TOO funny...because when I was in college I had a pair of shoes that were slip on (had no back) and they looked like little dogs! I saved them and then wore them when I was a teacher and my kids got a huge kick out of them! I'll have to try to find a picture...but they were definitely cheap and not $230!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!! Those shoes are marketed to the gullible, who pay top dollar for a brand name...Even if the brand name delivers something stupid and cheap, there is always going to be a sucker willing to pay

    ReplyDelete