Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pictures of the Day





So last weekend I was at SFO, patiently waiting for my plane (back to LA) and Marcus was waiting for his plane (to Denver). We were sitting at the Denver gate because his flight was going to leave earlier than mine and lo and behold...look what we see:
Yep, that is a furry tail and four legs, just hanging out in the terminal. Let's take a closer look:
That's right, it's a cat. On a leash. And according to its owner, "hypo-allergenic". Hmmph, that's kind of interesting. I'm pretty sure that it's impossible for any living creature with hair to be hypo-allergenic because no matter how clean they are, they are going to have some kind of dander...which then renders them allergenic. In my opinion.
So this furry feline was on Marcus's flight to Denver. When he arrived, he texted me to say "The hypo-allergenic cat made it okay". LOL. Hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. A perfect example of how humans try to treat their pets as a "person" rather than an "animal". I wonder what kind of screening the cat has to go thru at the gate security....

    ReplyDelete