Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I have to share a new author discovery with everyone....Kate Charles. She is actually a US expatriate who moved to the UK in 1986. She counts Agatha Christie (yay!) and Nancy Drew as her early reading favorites.
The current Kate Charles book I am reading "A Dead Man Out of Mind" is actually the fourth book in her Book of Pslams series (darn, I didn't know it was a part of a series!) and it's really good! Even though I am reading it out of order, it still makes a lot of sense and flows very well.
If you like Agatha Christie, all things British, characters calling each other "Darling" and eating biscuits and drinking tea....you will love Kate Charles! Give her a try! :-)
I do love Agatha Christie...I'll have to give Kate a try...thank you for the rec :)
ReplyDeletewww.featherfactor.com
Definitely like all things British. If it is a "period" mystery (i.e, 19th century, early 20th century), I will be even more enticed :-)
ReplyDelete