Friday, March 18, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hello and Happy Friday today! It has been a looooong work week and it is finally coming to a close! Here's to hoping today goes by super quickly! Today's outfit I like to call "Parisan Chic":
Jcrew Je t'aime tee (a present from Courtney...not this exact one, but very similar)

Anthropologie Hiking Ruffles Cardigan (Because there is a little nip in the air!)


J Brand Seven-Eigths Jeans (So these look cropped on the model, but on me, they are exactly the perfect length for flats...I'm a shorty)



Dolce Vita Lulu Flats (Get them on Endless.com for 25% off! Promotion ends today....free overnight shipping too and no tax if you live in CA!)


There you go, my outfit of the day! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Cuter G!!! The "red" shoes look like "orange" wannabes in the picture. They definitely have orange-red hue to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, you are correct, the red shoes do have an orange tint to them. I would say the picture above is very accurate. :-)

    ReplyDelete