Since I am a big fan of music, I thought I would catch everyone up on some of the songs playing on my playlist. Personally I find them more compelling than you average top 40 songs.
The first song, "My Body is a Cage" is by the band Arcade Fire, but covered here by Peter Gabriel. For those of you who watch the show House, it was played at the very end of this week's episode (see video below). The few lyrics in this song are quite haunting and sad:
The next song, "3 Rounds and a Sound" is by a band in Portland, OR called Blind Pilot. Here they are performing the song live in Seattle's KEXP station (I encourage everyone to check out the in studio version on iTunes):
Last of all, here is one of the more upbeat songs I have been listening to. Performed by Kissaway Trail it is called "New Lipstick":
The next song, "3 Rounds and a Sound" is by a band in Portland, OR called Blind Pilot. Here they are performing the song live in Seattle's KEXP station (I encourage everyone to check out the in studio version on iTunes):
Last of all, here is one of the more upbeat songs I have been listening to. Performed by Kissaway Trail it is called "New Lipstick":
Oh I've heard the "My Body in a Cage" song before. I really like it! I like the second and third songs a lot too (first time hearing them). Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete